Monday, February 16, 2009

Show- Lawrenceville, GA

Hi All,

We enjoyed being with some of you in Georgia. The southern hospitality spirit is second to none. You touched our hearts and we made some fast friends. I loved seeing some familiar faces.

Since launching our new collection, I was looking forward to playing with them at the show demo. I will be posting many cards this week to showcase them. Check daily and you will have them all.

One particular one that I enjoyed creating was Mimi on a scooter. I used the cars and trucks Trifles set to create "traffic" for her. She is mounted on a pop-up card base.

All supplies available from http://www.denamidesign.com/

Here's the cover to the card. Very chic! (chick:)This is using the filigree stamps. I love the new words and circles used with the punch. Lots of gold embossing and 3D Lacquer and gold iridescent glitter.


Our stamping friend, Gail, stopped by and spent some time with us. She showed me her cute birthday card using the Bird-day chickies. Super cute! Thanks Gail!!

Our next stop is Orlando, FL. Come on by and say, "hello".

No comments: