Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cards- Loveland Show Day 5

Hi All,

I am continuing to upload my blog entries. I have many to post, but am slow at doing it right now. We are starting school again, back at the homefront and had a full week of festivities, including a wedding to attend and help at. It was great.

We are preparing for our next show in Greenville, SC. We haven't been there, but the word is that stamping is going strong there. We look forward to meeting you there.

Here is a cute little card using a button. The simplicity and sweetness of it would make this an easy one to go to when you need a quick card.

The mini polka dot was stamped with the Cherry Pink Impress pad.
The mini polka dot was stamped with the Aloe Vera and Sea Breeze Versa Magic pads. I then stamped the dot circle with the Glue pad and sprinkled the Sparkletts glitter. I used the Marvy Yellow punch for the double ring and then the Marvy Blue punch with the Blue Ice Pearlescent paper.

The band was with the Jade pearlescent paper and the Bronze pearlescent paper. I used the Vintage Sepia Versafine pad for the mini daisies (from the Rosevine Petit Fours stamp set), the daisy and the double ring.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great cards - I love the pearlescent paper!