Monday, November 9, 2009

cards

Hi All,

I am sitting in the Phoenix Airport waiting to board. Since they have wi-fi, I thought I would post. We had a good show in Mesa this weekend and will be heading to Carson, CA for the end of the year show. Come see us. We will have the whole crew with us.

This card uses the grosgrain ribbon with ATG adhesive. I pleated the ribbon for a more formal look. It turned out great. It's a bit hard to see the pleated look in this photo.
This card uses the lamb from the farmyard petit four stamp set. I like how the picket fence adds charm to this card. You can even use the fence to make a railroad track. I guess we need a train stamp down the road. Add Fun Fluff for the fluffy texture.








2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

I really like the elegant look of the first card.

AlessandraLace said...

cute!