Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Contest begins

Hi All,

Thank you for such a sweet birthday surprise. Your birthday wishes were sweet and heartfelt. I had no clue as to what was up.

I had a lovely birthday. I did spend the followind days recouping from a loooooong show weekend and feeling like my immune system was down. The long naps and rest did my ol' body good.

I have wanted to post since returning, but the exhaustion and viruses going around got the best of me. I think that I am back on track. Just in time for our stamp run these next weekends.

I will be teaching at Stamp Garden in White Bear Lake, MN this Thursday. The St Paul Show is with Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo www.rubberstampandscrapbookexpo.com Come visit and let me know you read this blog!

A while ago I gave a "head's up" regarding a card contest. Well, it is upon us and I am excited to see the results. Here's the link for details. Many may be new to card making based on sketches. The premise is that a "sketch" or layout is given and you make a card based on it. It takes some of the hard planning out and leaves you with the fun stuff of color selection, stamping, embellishing, etc. http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com Leave me a comment to let me know that you want to give it a try. The prizes are from us.

I have mentioned about putting up projects for the scrapbooking show. I am working on it and hope to post today. Stay tuned....

Nami

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have never done something like this but it sounds intriguing.