Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cards

Hi All,

You haven't heard from me for a while. We have been busy with our next season's images. There will be a whopping 60+ new ones coming. We will also have over 20 new accessories. Though I can't let the cat out of the bag, I can say that they are worth waiting for. Who knows... you might get a sneak peek;)

Amidst the designing, we continue to display at the various shows around the country, so I really haven't stayed put. We have enjoyed talking with our wonderful stampers and have met new ones. Thanks to all of you for welcoming us and encouraging us to return to your home towns.

We are heading to Albuquerque, NM. We are always on the lookout for excellent sales workers. If you have a dynamic personality, love our products, love people and are a natural sales person, please let us know you are interested in being contacted in the future for show help. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at how it gets prepped up and set up for the shows.

Here are some cards I have made at some of the shows. The first two are variations of the same theme. I made the second card after the first one sold out of one of the stamps. You've got to improvise at times...


Here is the Vine stamp used in this card. It was used above, but when you change the colors, it looks so different. The colors are greens and silver. A twist to the fall colors.

I have more to post tomorrow. Check back with me.

No comments: