Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Ribbon Cards

Hi All,

We are in Albuquerque, NM this weekend. When we arrived, we were so surprised to have snow coming down. Isn't it a dessert here?? At first I even asked my husband what that was coming down. I didn't know if it was dust or something. To my surprise he answered snow.

Now it has cleared up and we will be ready to meet our new friends here. We haven't displayed here before, so it will be new.

Here are more ribbon cards to share. I love using the ATG gun with them. That gun is a must for your toolbox. I know I have expressed that before, but it deserves repeating. Here's the link
http://denamidesign.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=72
I used the ATG gun to create "glue dot's" to attach buttons to this card.
Here is one version of the Filigree card. I ruffled the ribbon.
Here's the second version where I "pleated" the ribbon. I added the 3D Lacquer to the Filigree and added the Silver Sparkletts. I did the same to the medallion, but added the Onyx Sparkletts. Really a regal looking card and so easy.

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! :O) When did you have a DT call? I have been dying to be a part of Denami, I don't know how I missed it. I will have to keep up better I absolutely love your stamps and your blog, too cute!
Hugs,
stephenie