Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Card

Hi All,

Spring has finally come to the Northwest. Though today is rainy, yesterday was a perfect spring day. I have the memory of it to carry me through today. With Easter next weekend. I thought I would share an Easter card idea. This is the same card from different angles. It love the dimension, cheery colors and layers. If you look closely, you'll see a glitter swirl background.

I stamped it in Onyx Black Versafine and colored with Tombow markers. I used the Quickie glue pen and Sparkletts glitter for the shimmery touch. The glue pad I used was the Essential Glue pad. You can find those items here: http://denamidesign.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=54

The Eggs were a feature on DeNami. Here is the post: http://denami.blogspot.com/2010/03/product-spotlight-easter-eggs.html

We are enjoying our blog community and encourage to join in on the fun. We will have contests, features and more. Visit DeNami's Blog often to get great stamping ideas.

Thanks for visiting. Leave a comment so I know you came to visit!








1 comment:

Laurie Chilton said...

Hi Nami,
I love your card. The colors are just gorgeous! I just used the flourish stamp with glitter on a Mother's Day card that I am posting on my blog on Monday. I love that stamp. Hope you are doing well. :)