Wednesday, March 24, 2010

show help

Hi All,

We are getting ready for some shows coming up after Easter. I love spring! It's nice to see the sun come out again. It's a reminder of good things to come. Easter reminds me of God's love for us. It's nice to be home during this time.

We are looking to add help for our Albany, NY show and Akron, OH shows. We also still need someone to help us set up in Allentown, PA and for take down. Let us know that you are interested.

I am working on new designs. It will cover the fall/winter seasons. Now is the time for you to give your input. We took past requests and it was born into rubber.

We did a show in Portland. I loved being able to see all you ladies that I have known for so long. We had Patsy and Sherrill help us during the show and in addition to that, Julie helped set up.
Can't believe we have known Patsy for 20 years. Yikes!

I have a fun graduation project I made in Portland. I will have to post it real soon...

No comments: