Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back at Home

Hi All,

We had a grand ol' time on the road with our boys. We just finished our Akron, OH stop and enjoyed the folks there. I love all you stampers. You bring such richness and joy into my life with your personalities, encouragement, stories and love. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. We love what we do and give glory to God for being able to share our passion with you. Without you, we'd be stamping all alone with no one to share it with... (tear)... sigh... Fortunately, that's not the case and we can keep on truckin' as long as you keep liking what we do.

Thank you to all who came up to us telling us how much you enjoyed our boys' help. They are boys and get bored, so you kept them busy. We loved having them near and sharing them with you loving ladies. Every once in a while, one of you gives the boys a tip and they really get excited to help;)

Right now I will be putting my nose to the grindstone to design our new collection. Here's your chance to share your wish list. Leave it in the comments section. I would like to have some "pun-ny" ones for our fun characters. Corny ones are OK, too!

Nami

No comments: