Monday, April 19, 2010

On The Road

Hi All,

We just finished a show in Albany, NY. Though it was our first time there, we saw a lot of customers from the West Springfield, MA show. We look forward to seeing them in MA this June.

We had our two sons with us and we'll be doing a short road trip from Albany to our show in Akron, OH. We are still firming up help for Saturday in Akron, so if you would like to be considered, contact us with a little bio. We look for energetic, friendly, sales people to help with the customer sales and set-up/take down. No stamping experience necessary, just good people skills.

It was quite chilly in NY, since the grounds didn't have heat. I was bundled up and enjoyed the warm hearts of the ladies there. We had a couple of dynamic helpers named Shannon and Joey. We look forward to seeing them at a future show.

(not a great pic of me, but my helpers look fab!)

I have some great cards I made this weekend that I will prep soon. I hope you bloggers have been enjoying DeNami's dynamic blog http://denami.blogspot.com We have fun contests, features and just plain good projects. Come meet the design team and see all their creative projects. It's a real treat to see how creative they can be.

I hope you are all having a great start to your week.

Blessings,




No comments: