Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cards- Cincinnati Show Day 3

Hi All,

Here are some cards using the versatile trees. I stamped the first card using the Glue Pad and sprinkled on the Silver and Black Sparkletts glitter. I used the Marcasite, Pearl and Silver pearlescent papers. I used the White Cardstock for the punch and stamped with the VersaFine Onyx Black pad.
The background was stamped with the Leafy Sprig in the Brilliance Sky Blue. I accented with the 3D Lacquer and Blue Ice Sparkletts glitter. I used the Navy Blue cardstock for the band and framed the trees with it. I then framed that with the Pearl paper. I topped off with the Baby Blue ribbon. I used the "perfect bow" technique that you can see on some of the projects I have on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/denamidesign


No comments: