Monday, August 10, 2009

Grapevine Show- Day 2

Hi All,

We have been in Cinncinati all weekend. We had a wonderful and whirlwind of a time here. We are heading back home and will be packing for Loveland, CO and Colorado Springs, CO, so get ready folks.

I have a couple of posts to put up. I appreciated the feedback from many who attended the show. I loved that you enjoyed the YouTube videos and the blog updates. I am working on editing one and as soon as it's ready, I will have it up. Thanks!

This card was stamped in the Platinum Planet Brilliance and wil the Glue pad with various stamps like the Steam stamp, Circle dots, and new Starlet. I accented with the Eggplant, Silver and Pearl papers. I used the Small Double Circle and the Scallop Tulip with the 1.5 inch scallop punch. All the products are available from http://www.denamidesign.com/ I finished with the Lavender ribbon, Silver Sparklets glitter and Lavender Sparklets glitter.
I used similar colors here. I colored the Poinsettias in the Lilac/Lavender combo.




1 comment:

cahennard said...

Hi,
Just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed your booth at the Cincinnati show. I love the demos and all of the new products. Yours is always my favorie booth.