Friday, August 21, 2009

Young Guest artist

Hi All,

While at the Loveland, CO show, I had a mom and daughter stop by that I met in Denver, CO. They had been fans of DeNami and we enjoyed a time of chatting and I was able to share some more inspiration. They came back the next day for some show and tell. Marion, who is 13 years old, brought some cards she had done with our stamps. It was so fun to see. I thought I would share them with you.

This was such a bright and cheery card.
These cards had lots of color and sparkle.

How fun to see the cherries in purple. I never would have thought of that. The Mini Polka Dot was a nice touch to the background to tie in the shapes and textures.


I love how she used the two sizes of rings to create a circle to frame the valentine chickie.

These chickies had the Citrone glitter, which I call "chickie glitter" because it makes the chickies sparkle while still being able to see their faces. It's translucent and perfect for them.




I like the contrast of the black, white and yellow for this card. Great layering of the punches, too.




Here is a bright card with a fun color combo.



This next one will bring sunshine with the neon colors. Thank you, Marion, for sharing your creativity with us all.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great job you have done Marion!

Carol Snyder

Kathy said...

Great cards - love the double circles!