Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Umbrella Cards

Hi All,
Believe it or not, I have another post. I have some more umbrella cards to add to the one I posted yesterday. We have three new umbrellas in our DeNami Design collection. They are versatile because they can be used for baby showers, bridal showers, thinking of you, or any occasion. We have a great sentiment that says, "Heard you're under the weather".

My daughter made this card. It is adorable. If you look closely, you can see the brown stitch stamp on the top and bottom of the card. The umbrella is dimensional like the one yesterday and coveredin glitter. Tiny bows decorate the card that are made up of knots.

This is a Vellum card. The background was stamped first and then the Vellum overlay softened the background. I then stamped the umbrella layer and did the dimensional detail on it. This is such a cheerful card.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Both cards are darling!! Great use of the umbrella stamp.