I was reading Paulina's April Ramblings and wanted to join in on the fun. You can read hers here. Ayana, from DeNami's design team also did hers. Find it here.
Keep in mind there is no rhyme or reason to these, just some random thoughts.
* I love spring. When the sun in shining and the sky is blue. Not too hot or too cold.
* I love to cuddle up with each of my boys. They are growing up too quickly. I think they might like it too:)
* In my mind I like being organized, but the reality contradicts this ideal.
* There aren't enough hours in the day to put on paper all the ideas I have in my head.
* I love to eat. My enjoyment for cooking and baking is only the means to that end. Eating in our family is a sport. Buffets are the best thing since sliced bread.
* I eat according to texture (crunchy and soft) and also salty/sour to sweet. I guess I like balance:)
* My latest favorite chips are PopChips. The BBQ ones are the bomb. Have you had any yet?
* I enjoying early mornings. Waking up at 4:30AM is something I love to do. I know, I'm one of those "rare" people.
* Action movies with a good story line are fun for me to watch. Can't wait for the next Iron Man to come out. I do love Italian Job, Ocean's Eleven and Mission Impossible.
* I like movies with a satisfying ending. I am one of those who don't like to still be wondering "why" or "what" after a movie. Unless, of course, it's supposed to be a cliff hanger. Batman Begins and Star Trek (the recent one) were very good and satifying movies for me.
* I'm not one to see a movie more than once. That's why I don't like buying movies. I feel like they would just be wasted sitting on the shelf. My husband, on the other hand, could start a movie lending library with all he owns. The times I've watched a movie twice was when he's sitting next to me on the plane and I happen to glance over in at his DVD player. Even then, I only see the images and have no sound.
* I like the idea of wearing great looking shoes, but in reality, I go purely for comfort. You will find me wearing my Saucony running shoes 95% of the time. I will wear dress shoes for church and weddings, but once home, they come off. My daughter officially announced to me that I own the most shoes in our family, after cleaning out the family shoe shelves. Remember, there's seven of us, so that translates to lots of shoes. Lots.
* I love being a wife and mom. Caring for them via cooking for them, hanging out with them, watching them and just being near them brings peace and joy to my heart.
* I love Jesus. I may not always reflect that when I am tired, stressed or irritated, but in my heart of heart, I love Him because I know He loves me. He's my BFF. Do you know Him?
* I love meeting people. I love it when people trust me enough to open up their lives to me. Y'all have a story to tell.
* I love garage sale-ing. Wheeling and dealing is a favorite past time for me. Too bad I'll be gone so much this summer, otherwise that's where I would be. I am quite choosy when I think of hauling something new into the house. I do have some 'splaining to my hubby when I drag something home, so it better be good.
* Hot fudge over vanilla ice cream and nuts is the best invention since sliced bread, buffets...
* White chocolate is a new favorite of mine. I recently ate a bag of Flipz. Yum!
* I enjoy running. Outdoors in the spring is so nice. Treadmill running is second best. Running in the rain is bunk.
* I need to get a new day planner. It will be a place to "catch" all my thoughts, events planned and just my priorities. I get too side tracked if I don't have a plan. Franklin Covey is my favorite planner. Great system, if you use it:)
* I love to read. I haven't done it recently, but when I have, I love it.
* I love reading biographies with my boys. We've spanned many generations, continents and lives by reading about the heroes of old. I love telling them about the sacrifices many have made for the cause of Jesus. Also, that living with integrity and character is the right thing to do, even at the cost of comfort and personal sacrifice.
* I love to create. I love to also make something ordinary into something extraordinary. I guess that's why I like watching make-overs, Biggest Loser, What Not to Wear, etc.
* I like seeing my family happy. It makes me happy.
* I would like to take up the guitar again. I haven't done it in years. In my mind, I would like to write a song. It's in my mind still...
* I don't like it when I lose something. I just recently lost a good water bottle, my worst is losing my IPod. It was so sad. The saddest part was that I had no idea where I lost it. At least I knew where I left my water bottle.
* Computer problems drive me batty. I stopped doing YouTube videos because my computer kept freezing up on me. It froze ten times while I edited it. I got so frustrated, that I had to turn it off and take a breather. I haven't gone back to it since. Sigh... Do have any video editing software you would recommend?
Well, I could go on and on. I better stop. Leave me a comment to tell me you stopped by. Bloggers loooooove comments, in fact, they blog for comments:)