Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cards- Puyallup Show day 13

Hi All,

Here is a unique color combo using the sage and eggplant cardstock. I stamped the leafy vine stamp in Brilliance Platinum for the background and the Imperial Purple VersaFine on the band.
The same leafy vine was stamped with the Platinum on the Eggplant cardstock. I then stamped the leafy vine and added the mini flower to create a bouquet. I added dots of 3D Lacquer and Silver Sparkletts for a rhinestone effect.

This picture doesn't do this justice. I stamped the background on white cardstock using Sea Breeze and Aloe Vera VersaMagic. I overlayed vellum paper and stamped the leafy spring and steam stamp with the glue pad and glitter. I stamped the dot circles in the same Sea Breeze and Aloe vera and then stamped the leafy sprigs with the contrasting colors. (blue with green and green with blue). I filled in the leaves with the 3D Lacquer and then sprinkled on the Sparkletts glitter in Blue Ice and Lime Sherbet. A very delicate and elegant card.


No comments: