Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cards- Puyallup Show day 7

Hi All,
This card was made with the Eggplant cardstock stamped with the Platinum Brilliance pad. I then added the 3D Lacquer to the leaves and sprinkled the Silver Sparkletts glitter. The glitter has an iridescent sheen that enhances the purple. I then added dots of Lacquer and added Gamma Green and Amethyst Sparkletts. The dots look like rhinestones when finished.
The flower vine was stamped in the VersaFine Imperial Purple and the mini flower stamped next to it so it looks like a bouquet. The Hula Chick was stamped with the Onyx Black VersaFine and after coloring with markers, I added the Quickie glue pen over the chick bodies and sprinkled the Citrine Sparkletts for a glittery yellow effect. The glitter is transluscent, so you still see the detail of the chicks.

Here is a version of the first card, but done in the Sea Breeze VersaMagic chalk pad. After stamping the vine as a background, I added 3D Lacquer to the leaves and sprinkles Blue Ice Sparkletts glitter for a dimensional look. I then stamped the Leafy sprig stamp on the band and layered the Blue Ice pearlescent paper and Pearl paper to edge the strip. I added tiny dots with the Lacquer and sprinkled the Misty Blue Sparkletts glitter for some contrast. Very sparkly and elegant.






1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love all of the cards but that middle one with the hula chicks is my favorite! All of those stamps are on my list to buy when you come to Cincinnati in August!