Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cards- W Springfield Show Day 1

Hi All,

We enjoyed stamping with you at the West Springfield show this past weekend. I am posting pics from both the W Springfield, MA show and Syracuse, NY show in the coming weeks.
This card was stamped in the Versa Magic Aloe Vera for the background. I filled in the leaves with the 3D Lacquer and the Lime Sherbet Sparkletts Glitter. I also used the Versa Fine Vintage Sepia for the Birthday circle words to tie in the brown in the card. I made my own background with the bouquet from the Wedding Petit Fours stamp set. I stamped in Versa Fine Black Onyx and colored with markers. I did the Mini polka dot in the Brilliance Orchid. The circle dots was in Versa Magic Sea Breeze. I then stamped the same circle dots in the Glue Pad and sprinkled the Lime Sherbet Sparkletts Glitter. I used the Lime Sherbet and Jade pearlescent papers on the edge of the card.

I stamped the Mini Polka dots in the Versa Magic Sea Breeze and Aloe Vera for a background. I stamped the center of the cards with Versa Fine Vintage Sepia and colored in. I added polka dots to the lamb. I then put 3 D Lacquer on the lamb and sprinkled Fun Fluff on the lamb. I went back over the lamb's ear and added more 3D Lacquer and Fun Fluff for added dimension. I put the 3D Lacquer on the lambs feet and sprinkled on the Lavender Sparkletts Glitter. I then added 3D Lacquer on his little face and left it to dry for a glossy finish. Lots of texture. Really a cute card.



1 comment:

3d Animation Studio said...

Hi,

such a its a Card Design...