Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cards Akron Show Day 3

Hi All,

Here are more cards. I enjoyed experimenting with color on this filigree card. I stamped the VersaFine Vintage Sepia on our brown cardstock and added 3D Lacquer and Bronze glitter for the dimensional glitz. I then added touches of the lacquer with the Misty Blue Sparkletts glitter. I used the Rosevine Petit Fours set to create this wreath card. I stamped the daisy in a circle and then stamped the leaf stamp as a filler in the Spanish Moss VersaFine pad.

I used the daisy from the set, the mini polda dot and the dotted vine from the Vine Trifles stamp set to make the background. The polka dot was stamped with the Sea Breeze Versa Magic. I stamped the wreath on the white cardstock and layered the Blue Ice cardstock and Pearl cardstock to frame it in. I used the baby blue sheer ribbon using a "glue dot" made with the ATG gun. I just rolled up a dot with the ATG tape dispenser. Works great and very tacky, too. You can get those supplies here http://www.denamidesign.com/


Here's a sweet card using the little chickie with flower. I stamped the background with the mini polka dot and Aloe Vera Versa Magic pad. I also stamped the daisy from the Rosevine Petit Fours stamp set that I used with the card above. I stamped the circle dot stamp with the glue pad and added the Lime Sherbet Sparkletts glitter to add shine. The Chickie with Flower fits well in the circle dot stamp. You then punch out with the Yellow MV02 Marvy Punch. After coloring with markers, I put the 3D Lacquer and Fun Fluff on the chickies, added lacquer on the flower and leaf, then sprinkled with the Strawberry Freeze Sparkletts on the flower and the Lime Sherbet Sparkletts on the leaf. Cute, cute, cute! This will cheer anyone up.




1 comment:

Kathy said...

These cards are too cute! I have one question - what is fun fluff?