Monday, May 4, 2009

Cards Akron Show Day 5

Hi All,

We are heading out from a good show in Milwaukee, WI. The weather was nice and the folks nicer. Our next stop... Sacramento, CA. California, here we come!

This next card is really bright and cheerful. It has touches of pearlescent papers and shimmer. I used the Wedding petit fours stamp set to create this background. I also used the Mini Polka Dot in the Sea Breeze Versa Magic and Dot Circle stamp with the Glue Pad and Blue Ice Sparkletts glitter. This was a fun card to do. I experimented with color and came up with this. I used the Eggplant cardstock and Platinum Brilliance for the background. I used the Flower Vine Swirl, Leaf Vine Swirl and Mini Flower for the background. I then added the 3D Lacquer for tiny dots and sprinkled Ruby Red Sparkletts and Gamma Green Sparkletts glitter. It looked like rhinestones since the lacquer were tiny little balls.



This card uses the Sage cardstock with the same vine stamps for the background. I used the eggplant cardstock for the accents. It was fun layering the nesting stamps to create this die cut center.

No comments: