Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cards Akron Show Day 4

Hi All,

Here are more cards to celebrate the freshness of spring. I stamped this background using the Easter petif fours stamp set. I stamped the mini polka dot with Aloe Vera Versa Magic and the circle dot with the Versa Fine Vintage Sepia. I stamped the circle dot stamp with the Vintage Sepia and then stamped the scallop tulip on another panel and punched it out with the one inch MV-01 Marvy Punch to create a dimensional effect. I added lots of glittery touches with the Quickie glue pen and the Sparkletts glitter. I stamped the dot wreath with the Sea Breeze Versa Magic pad and Glue pad for the background. I sprinkled it with the Blue Ice Sparkletts.
I used the double circl and Birthday Wishes stamps for the focal point. I also stamped the cake using the Wedding Petit Fours stamp set. I punched the panels out with the Blue MV-03 punch and the Pink MV-04 for the layered effects.

Here is the inside of the birthday card. This is using the 3 Tiered pop-up card kit and adding lots of cakes stamped and cut out.


No comments: