Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cards Akron Show Day 6

Hi All,

This is a vellum card. It has such a delicate look to it. The style is great for weddings, Mother's Day, showers, babies, etc. Just stamp a background with the VersaMagic Sea Breeze and Aloe Vera on white cardstock. I used the Mini Polka Dot. Then on the White Vellum paper, stamp the Solid Scallop Dot Rectangle in various colors. I used the Sea Breeze, Aloe Vera and Brilliance Orchid. I heat set it. I then turned it over and embossed the Elegant Spring Flowers and Thanks a Bunch stamp using the VersaMark and sprinkled on the Silver Embossing Powder and melted it until it was smooth and shiny. I turned it back around to the rectangle side and colored in the flowers. I used the ATG adhesive gun and applied the adhesive to the rectangles. I then took another vellum paper and overlaid the polka dotted card. I cut out the embossed rectangles and placed them on the overlay. I used Quickie glue and Lime Sherbet Sparkletts for the shimmer. Add a bow for the finishing touch!

This is a variation of the card.




I stamped my own background for this card. I enjoyed using the Thank You circle stamp as a decorative touch. Notice the Mini Polka Dot in the background. I then used the Thank You circle stamp and stamped the Chickie with Flower stamp. I Fun Fluffed the little guy using 3D Lacquer and Fun Fluff. I also used the 3D Lacquer and glitter for a dimensional effect on the flowers. I used the 1 1/2 inch MV-02 Marvy Punch.

1 comment:

Pink Platinum said...

Doing in shows in Texas?