Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cards- Puyallup Show

Hi All,

Some of you have been waiting and waiting for my blog update. I have been working diligently on the next season's stamp collection, so unfortunately, the blog has been on hold. We have actively on the stamp tour to boot. So card ideas are still flowing, it's just getting backlogged here.

Here is the latest card ideas from the Puyallup show. My daughter and fellow demonstrator did a fabulous job creating beautiful cards and demo-ing techniques. Her cards are featured below.
She fluffed these monkeys with the 3 D Lacquer and Fun Fluff.

This was a simple, but colorful card.

I had fun playing with our new clear boxes. We have two sizes. This is the larger of the two. I used the tulip border stamp and VersaFine Black Onyx ink pad with Tombow markers. Stamp the tulips on white address labels and wrap around the Hershey's Nugget chocolates.


I used the daisy from the Rosevine Collection Petit fours for this gift box of candies. I stamped the scalloped solid rectangle in the VersaMagic Sea Breeze, VersaMagic Aloe Vera, and Brilliance Orchid pad for the background. I then stamped the daisy in the VersaFine Vintage Sepia and colored in with Tombow Markers on the white address labels.






No comments: