Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cards Glendale Show day 1

Hi All,

We left the snowy, cold and wet of Seattle to the warmth of Glendale, AZ. The weather was like a perfect summer day in Seattle. What a nice treat to warm our bones a bit.

We were welcomed by kind stampers in AZ. Many remembered us from last year and we met new folks.
Here are some cards I made at the show.

I did a fun variation and instead of a horizontal card, I made it a vertical. It worked great with these long flowers. It makes for a fun surprise when you open it up.

I used the Bronze Sparkletts glitter to create a dimensional glittery look. I also used the Jade and Chocolate Brown Brilliance pads on these corresponding pearlescent papers. All supplies available from http://www.denamidesign.com We are still trying to switch over to the new servers, but the shopping cart will be up soon. Yay!

Come back tomorrow for more cards.

No comments: