Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cards Glendale Show day 2

Hi All,

Here's day 2 of the Glendale Show cards. I did this pop up card using the fireplace design. It turned out so cute and dimensional. I stamped the sleepers in the VersaFine Onyx Black, colored them in with Tombow markers and added the 3D Lacquer and sprinkled them with the Fun Fluff. The Fun Fluff made the sleepers fuzzy and soft. A cute effect. The polka dot background was stamped with the VersaMagic Aloe Vera. I didn't make a cover for this one since I was demo-ing other cards right after this. Here is a simple wedding card. I used the circle stamps and Marvy punches to create this cute card. I stamped the same polka dot with the VersaMagic in Aloe Vera for the tone on tone look on our Coordinates paper. The color match is great. I did the "charms" on the ribbon with the larger dot stamp four times with the same VersaMagic and VersaFine in Vintage Sepia. Once I colored them in, I applied the ATG adhesive on the back and stuck them to my fingers while I dipped them in glitter. I then sandwiched them between the ribbon strands and created the "charms". I did used the 1 inch circle punch for them.
Here's another polkd dot stamp with the lilies stamped on them. I also stamped the new mini dot in the Versa Magic Sea breeze for the background. The dot circle (wreath) was stamped with the Glue Pad.




No comments: