Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Show Ft Lauderdale

Hi All,

We enjoyed our weekend in Ft Lauderdale, FL. The beautiful waterways with fountains were picturesque. I can see how people go to retire there.
Here are some projects I made at the show. I used the gift bag template to create this pansy bag. We just made available on the website a downloadable gift bag that is bigger than this one. When you purchase this on the website, you receive a file to download that you can use to print as many as you like on whatever cardstock you wish. Check it out. Great for gifts and favors.
Here is a pop up card with the popular Chickies. They are fluffed with Fun Fluff for a fuzzy dimensional effect. So cute you want to pet them. The cover is show and the inside.




I used the ATG adhesive to attach the Shredds for the Easter grass. Worked like a charm.

I have another posting tomorrow. Check back.

No comments: