Friday, March 20, 2009

Cards Glendale Show day 4

Hi All,
Here are some Easter and spring cards you can do. I stamped the polka dots in the Versa Magic Sea Breeze. I also stamped the polka dots in the Versa Magic in Aloe Vera on the green Coordinates paper. I stamped the dot circle in the Sea Breeze and used the 1.5 inch scallop circle punch. I then stamped the one inch polka dot in the Aloe Vera, stamped the eggs in the Versa Fine Vintage Sepia, colored them in Tombow markers and punched it out with a one inch punch and mounted it on foam tape, dipped it on the Glue pad and then dipped it in the Lime Sherbet Sparkletts glitter. I then mounted it onto the scallop cutout.

I used the ATG adhesive gun to create a "rope" and attached the Shredds and stuck it behind the circle scallop cutouts. I used the mounting tape to attach to the card. This is the cover for the pop up card.
This is the pop up tiered card turned upside down. A great alternative variation for the pop up cards. Just used your imagination!

I love this cheery card. Lots of dots and bright and fruity touches. I did the same treatment to the scallop cutouts as the egg one above.

No comments: