Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cards Indianapolis Show day 3

Hi All,
This is day 3 in the follow up for the Indianapolis show. Below I have some fun cards for the warmer weather coming up.
I stamped these flowers on the new scallop polka dot stamp. After stamping the flowers over the background in VersaFine Vintage Sepia and coloring it in with Tombow markers, I re-inked the background stamp with the Glue Pad and sprinkled the Blue Ice Sparkletts glitter. Simple card, but cheerful. It's stamped on the White cardstock. All supplies available at http://www.denamidesign.com/ except the markers.
I made a pop up card with monkeys before, but I never do it exactly the same. Here is a version of it. I used the 3D lacquer on the bunch of bananas on the cover.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I attended the Indianapolis show and quickly became a fan of your stamps. And the quality of your stamps is wonderful! Loved all your card ideas and will be ordering in the near future.

Debbie S

Becky said...

Are you not coming to Salt Lake City this month? I really was hoping to go nuts buying more chicks!!! OH NO!